Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Years Resolution




A new year....A new blog.

I have been meaning to start up a fashion (or fatshion) blog for some time now. I follow and enjoy lots of amazing blogs on the net and to be honest, I don't really think the world needs another one, but I am looking forward to the opportunity to record what I wore and what I did.

I can't promise to post every day, because there are days (like today, while I am nursing a NYE hangover) when I slob around in trackpants and a comfy old Tshirt with Winnie the Pooh on it.

That said, it is my resolution this year to take more care with my appearance and to really take charge of my fashion and appearance. As Kurt in Glee says, "Every moment in life is an opportunity for fashion."

So this is what I wore to usher 2010 out and welcome 2011 in.




I went to a gorgeous beach picnic with some gorgeous friends to drink champagne, nibble on strawberries and cheese and watch the final sunset of the decade. Even though it was 4pm in the afternoon by the time I got there, it was still hot enough that I had to wear an enormous hat to protect my transparent-esque white skin.


The sun setting over the Indian Ocean



Afterwards, we had a lovely, casual BBQ dinner party at my friends' house.

























No comments:

Post a Comment