Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas!


Christmas!

Traditionally in my family we have a mid-morning brunch with all the extended relatives coming over for presents, delicious brunch-y food and a swim in our pool.

This year was a typical Australian christmas - sweltering heat around 41 degrees Cel or 105 degrees Fahrenheit by midday! I always like to wear something red or green to be in an appropriately festive spirit:


The gorgeous dog in the picture is Toblerone, our 8 year old chocolate dobermann. He is very good natured about wearing bows and putting up with children squirting him with their water-guns.

This is the Diner dress from Heartbreaker Fashion in their red/black colourway. On the plus side, it is 100% cotton which is awesome in the heat, but the fit is a little difficult due to the lack of any stretch in the fabric. You can't really see in this picture, but the buttons are pulling slightly across my bust.

I bought it online from the Heartbreaker ladies themselves and to be honest, if I had had the opportunity to try it on before buying, I probably wouldn't have purchased it...the fit just isn't amazing on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment